RRP per tyre:
The Michelin Primacy HP is the quiet, comfortable summer tyre engineered for luxury touring saloons.
It provides precise dry handling and shorter stopping distances in wet conditions thanks to its unique rubber compounds. This also ensures increased sport handling for overall performance on wet surfaces.
The reinforced sidewalls and ‘Zero Pressure Technology’ allow the car to be driven up to 80kms with no air pressure, while the ‘Comfort Control Technology’ reduces vibrations and road noise for a quieter ride.
The Michelin Primacy HP is fitted as original equipment on luxury saloons like the Lexus GS 430, Mercedes E-Class and Audi A6.
- A European handling profile, featuring a rounder shoulder, is designed to provide progressive, predictable cornering, letting you push your vehicle to the edges of its performance capabilities
- The Elasto Sport Compound allows for stopping distances up to 5% shorter on wet road surfaces This revolutionary compound also provides increased handling in wet conditions for better overall performance.
- Available in Zero Pressure™ versions - Primacy™ HP tyres are available with Zero Pressure™ technology in a variety of fitments
- The MICHELIN® GREEN X® label
- Feel Every Curve
- Shorter Stopping in Wet Conditions
- Offers a greater sense of confidence and peace of mind
- Guarantees a level of energy efficiency among the highest in the market
- Reduced CO2 emission
Some images for illustration purposes only.